Does the foldable baby/infant bath tub work well?23/07/2019
Although the foldable baby/infant bath tub is simple, it does not mean that you can choose it at will. After all, it is close contact with the baby's skin. The practicability of this product will be considered before choosing. Is the foldable baby/infant bath tub useful? Many Baomas should take this into account. Here's Jiuzheng Sanitary Ware Network to explain it to you. Let's take a look at it.
Does the foldable baby/infant bath tub work well?
The so-called foldable baby/infant bath tub is a bathtub that can be easily folded and put away. This kind of bath tub has the advantages of easy use and easy carrying. It is a sanitary ware product that can be easily carried no matter when traveling, camping or gathering.
Foldable baby/infant bath tub is mainly used for small family space or when traveling, not special long-term use of bathroom supplies. Because most of them are plastic products, they will become old and discolored after a long time. They can't be exposed to the sun or rain, and can't be near objects with too high temperature. If the materials used to produce simple folding bathtubs do not meet the environmental protection standards, they are likely to be unhealthy. At the same time, waste plastic baby bath tubs are not handled properly, which will cause environmental pollution.
Folding type is only used for small family space or temporary use. It is more convenient to take foldable baby/infant bath tub when traveling. Foldable baby/infant bath tub is recommended for small family space. Because it does not occupy space, it is better to take it out to carry water when bathing infants, and fold it up when not in use. It is convenient and convenient. However, some people feel that the integrated foldable baby/infant bath tub is better to use, do not need to open each time, the relative carrying capacity of water is also more, so that the baby will be more comfortable.
How to use the foldable baby/infant bath tub? Babies can take a bath in a special carved plastic basin, which is not slippery. The bathtub should be placed on the table or on a highly appropriate operating table so that you don't have to bend down too much and you will feel very comfortable in the bath. In addition, you can put the bathtub on a high adjustable shelf (although the bathtub is particularly scared of collision), or on a shelf across the top of the bathtub. However, if you don't have a foldable baby/infant bath tub, there are cheap and practical alternatives on the market. This alternative can be used before a child can enter an adult's bathtub. For example, a large plastic baby bath tub can be used as a baby bathtub, which is very useful because it can get anywhere you want like a foldable baby/infant bath tub. The sinks in the kitchen or bathroom are also useful because they are of the right height and usually have a little extra space on the side.
1. What's a good foldable baby/infant bath tub? Choose bathtubs that can be used by babies from newborn to 1-3 years old. These bathtubs have detachable bathtubs that can keep the baby at a higher water level and closer to you. If it's a 3-year-old baby, you can take the bathtub apart so that the child has more space to sit up and play with water in the bathtub.
2. If the bathtub does not have a neonatal bathtub, we must ensure that the bathtub has a gentle inclined radian, so that the baby can lean up slightly.
3. If you buy a harder plastic basin, buy a wavy convex, smooth shape, so that the baby will feel more comfortable. Some bathtubs also have a mildew-resistant sponge lining.
4. Some foldable baby/infant bath tubs have hooks or suction cups that allow you to hang up the bathtub when you are not using it (such as hanging in the bathroom or on the wall of the bathroom), which also helps the bathtub to be completely dry and mildew-free.
5. Choose a bathtub with an outlet plug at the bottom to facilitate pouring water after taking a bath.
6. The foldable baby/infant bath tub is more convenient to store and carry, especially when traveling. However, this kind of bathtub is usually not strong and firm without foldable bathtub.
7. Some parents like to use the baby's bathroom or bathroom after the baby sits alone. However, some safety organizations have pointed out that the seats are unsafe and may not work better than ordinary baby bathtubs.
8. The American Consumer Association does not recommend foldable baby/infant bath tub for babies. Safety organizations believe that such bathtubs are prone to overturn. Another option is to buy baby shower cotton or bath mat for the baby and put it at the bottom of the big bathtub to make the baby feel softer and more comfortable when taking a bath.
Is the foldable baby/infant bath tub useful? This question is mentioned here first. I believe that you will have more understanding after reading it. The content is only for your reference. I hope it will be helpful to you.